Children-athletes massively poisoned in the suburbs
IN Moscow region more than 20 child athletes went to the doctors with signs of poisoning, according to REN TV. According to the channel, children aged 8 to 13 were poisoned, who became ill during sports camps, similar symptoms were also observed in a woman and a girl.
The children went to the doctors with symptoms of poisoning. Also similar symptoms in a 45-year-old woman and a 19-year-old girl. Doctors suspect that the cause was a rotavirus infection. All the victims are in average condition, they were provided with the necessary medical assistance.
Among those poisoned there are child athletes from different districts, including Elektrostal, Fryazino, Shchelkovo, Noginsk, Korolev, Podolsk and Orekhovo-Zuyevo. The reasons for the mass poisoning are unknown. The coach wrote a refusal to hospitalize young wards, the source added.
According to the Izvestiya newspaper, an outbreak of an acute intestinal infection was recorded at a sports camp in Serpukhov. It is reported that the disease was detected in 25 people, including 23 children. Doctors prescribed them outpatient treatment.
Earlier, in one of the schools in Moscow, several students were poisoned by an antiseptic that fell into a water cooler. Three injured students were taken to the hospital. It turned out that the antiseptic was added to the cooler by one of the middle school students, his parents were called to school.