March 31, 2023

Share this news on your social networks

The firefighters and the 061 health services have had to attend to a person due to smoke inhalation at around 3:30 p.m. in the fire of a storage room on the roof of a building on Lucena del Puerto street, in Molino de la Vega as they have indicated to HuelvaYa Emergency service sources 112.

The event has had great significance among the residents since in the same building there is a dialysis center where dozens of people go daily to treat their illness and the normal activity of the center has been interrupted.

Junta de AndalucĂ­a.  Education

fire eviction

The neighbors were evicted to prevent the situation from getting complicated, but the situation was quickly resolved thanks to the firefighters.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *