delicious almond biscuits with just three ingredients
To prepare these tender, light, crunchy cookies, you only need three ingredients and 5 minutes of your time to knead the dough, the oven does the rest. Macaroons turn out to be fragrant, they will not leave anyone indifferent and are perfect for a light snack.
- chicken egg – 1 pc.;
- powdered sugar – 85 g;
- almond flour – 85 g.
- Almond flour is better to take coarse grinding. You can easily cook it yourself. To do this, the almonds need to be peeled and ground in a coffee grinder.
- Place the almond flour in a bowl and add the powdered sugar to it. Mix dry ingredients thoroughly with a spatula.
- In another clean, dry bowl, beat the egg white to stiff peaks.
- In two additions, add the mixture of almond flour and powdered sugar to the protein foam, mixing gently but thoroughly each time.
- With the help of a teaspoon, put the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment. Leave a distance of 4-5 cm between the cookies, as they will spread a little during baking. You can dust the cookies with powdered sugar.
- Bake the cookies at 180°C for about 15-20 minutes, during which time they will be covered with a hard caramel crust, and the inside will remain soft. If you want the cookies to be dry and crispy inside, then after 20 minutes turn off the oven, leave it to cool there for 1 hour.
For those who do not want to turn on the oven and knead the dough for a long time, it will just come in handy savory lemon tart recipethat does not need to be baked. It consists of a chocolate base and a delicate custard.