banana ice cream with just two ingredients
Simple and delicious ice cream, which consists of only two ingredients: bananas and cocoa. The dessert is smooth and tender, and also has a rich chocolate flavor.
- bananas – 2 pcs;
- cocoa powder – 1 tbsp. l.
- For such a dessert, it is better to give preference to the most ripe or overripe bananas. It is recommended to use dark cocoa, with a high percentage of fat content, so that the taste is rich.
- Peel bananas and cut them into thin slices. The thickness will only affect the freezing speed.
- Arrange sliced slices in a single layer on a freezing tray. Previously, such dishes can be covered with parchment or film in order to later make it easier to separate the bananas from the surface. Send the tray to the freezer for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Take the dishes out of the freezer. Transfer bananas to a blender. Add cocoa.
- Grind bananas until creamy. Periodically clean the walls and bottom of the bowl from lumps. Beat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Ready ice cream can be served immediately or transferred to a container and sent to the freezer for storage.
Another delicious dessert recipe chocolate banana soufflé in the microwave. It can be cooked in the microwave and takes less than 30 minutes.