baguette pizza in the oven
Baguette pizza is one of the many variations of this popular dish. It is very easy to prepare and requires inexpensive ingredients.
- long baguette;
- sausage – 100 g;
- tomato – 0.5 pcs.;
- hard cheese – 40 g;
- ketchup – 1 tbsp. l.;
- salt – to taste.
- Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Cut the baguette into two parts, cut off the top and remove the pulp to make a kind of boat.
- Lubricate the inside of the workpiece with ketchup.
- Cut the sausage into cubes or long strips and put inside the loaf.
- Slice the tomato and place on top of the sausage. Salt a little.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater and sprinkle on top.
- Put the workpiece in a baking dish lined with foil or parchment.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180°C. Bon appetit!
homemade pizza can cook without much difficulty. The highlight of the recipe will be aromatic Italian pesto sauce.