30 minutes in the kitchen: no-bake honey cakes
As a rule, cakes or cakes require baking in the oven, but this process takes quite a long time. If you don’t want to stand at the stove for a long time, but you still want to please your loved ones with a delicious dessert, you can cook honey cakes.
- sour cream – 500 ml;
- flour – 250 g;
- butter – 170 g;
- condensed milk – 3 tbsp. l.;
- honey – 2 tbsp. l.;
- banana – 2 pcs.;
- walnuts – to taste;
- salt – a pinch.
How to make honey cakes
- First you need to beat the butter in a blender, then add honey, flour and a pinch of salt. Mix everything until crumbly.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove and put the resulting flour crumbs into it. Fry the mass for 3-5 minutes until golden brown. The crumb should turn out small, so all large lumps need to be broken.
- In a separate container, mix sour cream and condensed milk to make a cream.
- In a detachable form (you can use several molds for cakes), pour the fried crumbs in thin layers, spreading the cream on each layer. In this case, the latter should be from crumbs.
- Put the dessert in the refrigerator so that it is well soaked. Decorate ready-made cakes with a banana (or other fruits if desired), nuts and serve.